Sunday 12 August 2012

Thank You Filofax Readers

OMG!!!  I can't quite believe it, but sometime during the night on Sunday12 August 2012, my blog hit 10,000 hits.  I'm so surprised and very happy, that it's been looked at that many times!  It's not bad since I only started it a couple of months ago, I was so apprehensive thinking no one would want to read anything I wrote.

Thank you, to each and every one of you who has read or reads what I have wrote, it means a great deal to me and gives me the encouragement to carry on blogging about my beloved Filofax.

Just going to add some random pics of my Filofaxs that I have taken over the last 2 years since I started using them.









Thank you all  again and if you do read my blog, why not become a follower, I follow dozens of blogs and if I see your name there, I'll follow yours too. xxx






9 comments:

  1. Well done Gail keep up the hard work.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay!! I love reading your blog, its always so interesting! :)

    Jerra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have been partly my fault :-D i am new to filofax blogging and have found yourblog so inspiring keep revisiting for ideas!! Please keep up the posts and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Gail! Love it, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! How did you get the ochre Malden so shiny!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone, you are all so kind. x

    K, I think it's just shiny through getting used, I think the oils from your hands do it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Keep on doing what you're doing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Congrats, Gail! I enjoy your blog!

      Delete